Tuesday 24 November 2020

November TBR Lists


It feels a little pointless to put this up now seeing as we've read 90% of it and the month is almost over, but I need to post it before next month's TBR otherwise there would be one missing and I can't have that. 
As always we chose these weeks ago, but after our little book blog break and catching up with a couple of other posts that's why it's a month late!



Mr H's TBR List
Seraphina by Rachel Hartman - 359 pages
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J K Rowling - 607

- Page Total = 966


Mrs H's TBR List
The Ghost Tree by Christina Henry - 507 pages
The Wizards of Once by Cressida Cowell - 453 pages

- Pages Total = 960

Seeing as it's the end of the reading month anyway, it's difficult to write much in way of a conclusion for this because we already know how it went...However, I will say since meeting my book total target for 2020 I guess I've personally lost a tiny bit of motivation. We did recently decide though that for next year any book-buying will be budgeted to £1.50 for every book we have read this year, which has spurred me on a little so I can earn more to spend haha!

Anyway, one more post and we'll be up to date. Woo hoo!


No comments:

Post a Comment