Wednesday 2 February 2022

Life Lately - January 2022

 


To start, here are all the blog posts I've published in January over my 2 blogs -

Underland to Wonderland - Right here!
Adventures of the Hallows - My Photo Diary Blog!
I have taken daily photos since 2013 (2014 were weekly photos) and I share them each week in blog posts.
 Check out the past month's worth of posts below!
2021 Project 365 Round-Up
2022 Project 365 // Days 1 -7
2022 Project 365 // Days 8 - 14
2022 Project 365 // Days 15 - 21
2022 Project 365 // Days 22 - 28

And below is January's daily photo overview in calendar form. Many days have more than one photo so make sure to visit the posts above to see all the photos!


---

Our daily photos are usually a pretty good representation of what goes on in our life throughout the month, but for the things they don't show see below...

Loving
Getting back to routines. 

Hating
The state of the gardens actually. Something a little less serious this month. I hate how my gardens look in the winter with no flowers and rubbish grass (the back garden doesn't drain well so is muddy in winter and too dry in summer!) 

Feeling
Physically, tired. Mentally okay. Better than I have been, and trying hard.

Thinking
About the year ahead.
Making plans to try and do some things we enjoy again after two full years now of staying completely at home.

Reading
Inheritance by Christopher Paolini
(The last book in the Inheritance Cycle that I have been reading the past couple of years.
This book is almost 900 pages hence only having one book listed here this month!)

= 860 pages total

Watching
Boy Meets World S7
Young Sheldon S1-3
Modern Family S9-10
The Girls Next Door S1-4
Lost S6
2 Broke Girls S1
Harry Potter 20th Anniversary: Return To Hogwarts
Friends: The Reunion
Eternals 

Doing More
Lots of coursework and workshops!

Doing Less
Being lazy haha. The latter part of December I did very little in way of working out or coursework etc, rather I just sat and read. I'm obviously still reading, but doing that whole way of life, less. 

Stand Out Moments
- Finishing my jigsaw!
- The continued rescue and rehab of our Pigeon Rhea.
- Starting to help out with social media, photos/videos and website updates for CP.
- Renewing our Friends of Beamish passes and a visit with Baker.
- Storm Malik causing more damage than Arwen did!


This year I also started yet another new project, alongside my daily photos, 1 second of video each day. See below for our January's video!




No comments:

Post a Comment