Monday 4 September 2023

Life Lately - August

 

To start, here are all the blog posts I've published in August over my 2 blogs -

Underland to Wonderland - Right here!
Cats I Loved in February 2023
Adventures of the Hallows - My Photo Diary Blog!
I have taken daily photos since 2013 (2014 were weekly photos) and I share them each week in blog posts.
 Check out the past month's worth of posts below!
2023 Daily Photos // Days 205 - 211
2023 Daily Photos // Days 212 - 218
2023 Daily Photos // Days 219 - 225
2023 Daily Photos // Days 226 - 232
2023 Daily Photos // Days 233 - 239

And below is August's daily photo overview in calendar form.
Many days have more than one photo so make sure to visit the posts above to see all the photos!



---

Our daily photos are usually a pretty good representation of what goes on in our life throughout the month, but for the things they don't show see below...

Loving
Celebrating Baker!

Hating
Nothing in particular I guess.

Feeling
At this exact moment, uncomfortable.
(I have a swollen hand)

Thinking
Organization mode only.

Reading
A Clock of Stars #1 The Shadow Moth by Francesca Gibbons 
Aru Shah and the End of Time by Roshani Chokshi 
Nura and the Immortal Palace by M.T. Khan 

- 1,104 pages 

Watching
Guardians of the Galaxy 3 
Year One
The Princess Diaries
The Princess Diaries 2
Mary Poppins
The Girl from Plainville
Young Sheldon S6 
Everybody Loves Raymond S1-3
The Good Place S1-2

Doing More
Just stuff in general.
Appointments and meetings and such.

Doing Less
Reading :(

Stand Out Moments
- Fun Etsy purchases
- Starting my September Craft for Cats
- Cute pigeon couples
- Migrating Caterpillars
- 50 Days until Honeymoon!
- Getting my Argo tattoo coloured
- Baker turned 11!!!
- Meeting Spook!

-----

This year I also started yet another new project, alongside my daily photos, 1 second of video each day. See below for our August video!

No comments:

Post a Comment