Friday 23 December 2016

Disneyland Paris 2016 // Christmas Decor


Is this really the first Disneyland Paris 2016 post?! Indeedy. I've now been home almost 20 days and I haven't really posted many photos online yet. I filled 3 8gb memory cards and half of a 64gb that Kerri lent me...you can imagine how much fun sorting through all of those is! Anyway, to kick it off I thought I'd just share some of the few photos I got of the holiday decorations. I don't seem to have as many as I did in Halloween 2014, but then again I am not a Christmassy person (just like I told Jack).

Anyway, here are a few festive snaps and from now on you can expect a new Disneyland Paris post every other Friday (with normal Disney posts still on the non-DLP Fridays!). They may go on a while just to warn you.


I hope you enjoyed these photos and that some were a little different to all the normal DLP Xmas Decor photos you usually see. Feel free to link your Christmas decor photography in the comments below!


10 comments:

  1. I've been waiting for this post from you haha! I absolutely loved your photos, they capture it so magically. I'm beyond excited to go now.

    http://fourcatsplusus.co.uk - Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw bless you, thank you so much!! I hope you love it when you go.

      xo

      Delete
  2. Oh I love it!! I would love to visit Disneyland/world at Christmas time! Looking forward to the rest of your DLP posts xx

    Renee | Life After Lux

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was great to be able to experience but it's definitely not my favorite season to go. The nice thing about DLP at Xmas is that you actually have the cold winter weather unlike WDW!

      xo

      Delete
  3. Oh these are stunning Danielle! I can't blame you when you said you've filled up lots of memory cards, I would have been the same, as it just looks like every area had something lovely to photograph. I just love the detail in everything they do here too, the colours and the decorations are gorgeous. I would love to visit DLP at this time of year someday so I'm living vicariously through your photos! - Tasha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Tasha! I can't believe I took so many, and still had some that I forgot to take! It is all in the details. I already knew that but we did a tour and learnt even more about other details which I might talk about at a later date.
      You'll get there one day!

      xo

      Delete
  4. Aww it's so pretty & so festive! I love the snowmen! Haha.
    Happy Christmas! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, isn't it?!
      Merry Christmas to you all Sarah!

      xo

      Delete
  5. Oh I love the snow photo! I didn't get a photo of the snow. I should give Kris' mum the link to your blog so she can see your photos too. She loves Disney and would love to go to Disneyland.

    I have my first Disney post coming on the 9th!

    Gorgeous photos as always! You have a much better eye for these details than me. Can't wait to reminisce the rest of the holiday throughout the year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got that on the last day while we waited to meet Pluto and Goofy! I'm gutted I forgot to film any of Main Street or the castle at all though, especially the snow. Dang it.

      Oooh I'm excited!!

      Thank you. I dunno about that though, I prefer your photos (the ones I've seen so far anyway haha).

      xo

      Delete