Monday 10 February 2020

Mr's Goodreads Year in Books 2019


Hello there! Its been a while since I wrote a post here and I know its now February but here is my year in books! Me and Mrs H decided to use the Goodreads breakdown for these post as its convenient and looks great. I know compared to some bloggers/readers 24 books isn't alot but I am very happy with that number.





Look at all of those covers!! I read most of these books in the last 6 months of the year and I'm really happy with the amount of reading that was done. I'm in the middle of reading so many series at the moment and the plan is to get through all of them this year! I have set my Goodreads goal at 30 books for this year which I think is a good realistic goal for myself! We are both hoping to start posting on here more again so keep your eyes peeled for that!!





No comments:

Post a Comment