Saturday 8 February 2020

Pages Per Day // January



In our previous blog post I quickly mentioned some goals regarding page totals etc and wanted to explain a little more before sharing this new series of posts.
Originally, the only goal we had when it came to reading was the aim of reading at least 3 books per month on average. Then I thought about the fact some of the books on my TBR could be 600 pages, while another could be 200...therefore if I read three 200 pages books or one 600 page one would mean I met my total book goal but not the other despite it being the same 'amount of reading' technically. Does that make sense? Haha.
Anyway, at the end of December I decided to track January's daily pages read...



Days 1 - 7 = 104
Days 8 - 14 = 155
Days 15 - 21 = 250
Days 22 - 28 = 194
Days 29 - 31 = 107

Monthly total = 810


Considering the turbulent month we all had, an overall total of 810 isn't completely shabby. I finished 4 books which proves my point about shorter books eh? Mr H did manage to track his pages last month but this month his TBR is two books seeing as one is approximately 1000 pages long! 
Over my three TBR's I've 1008 pages to read and I'm hoping I can push myself to up my daily page totals to at least meet, if not surpass that goal.
We'll check back in next month with hopefully both of our February's pages per day tracked!






No comments:

Post a Comment