Tuesday 17 March 2020

Pages Per Day // February


We're back with our second month of page tracking and I say 'we' because Mr H managed to keep a track of what he read too.
We both had our TBR lists and of course the total of those books was our reading goal. My own was 1008 pages over 3 books and Mr H's was 1322 over 2 books. This didn't exactly go to plan, which you will see more about below...


Days 1 - 7 =  251
Days 8 - 14 = 153
Days 15 - 21 = 252
Days 22 - 28 = 286
Day 29  = 10
Monthly total = 952

My personal aim was to read no less than 20 pages per day, which I feel I did pretty well with having 8 days under that goal and only 1 day of no reading at all! From my TBR my goal to complete all 3 books was 1008 pages. As you can see, that didn't happen, however I did actually finish a full 3 books...you'll see more about that at the end of the month in my quarterly reading round up.

----------



Day 1 - 7 = 119
Days 8 - 14 = 80
Days 15 - 21 = 92
Days 22 - 28 = 78
Day 29 = 10
Monthly total = 379


Well as you can seen I didn't get anywhere near my TBR for February, I had a very difficult month with work ect and my reading truly suffered because of this. This month I started a book and got nearly 200 pages in and then set it aside as I just couldn't get into it properly baring in mind its book 6 in a series I was was very disappointed in myself but I will pick it back up because I do love the series. I'm determined March will be a better month of reading and I'm looking forward to getting a few more titles finished!








No comments:

Post a Comment