Wednesday 18 August 2021

Birds of Berwick Riverside



I never miss an opportunity to talk about my stunning home town, Berwick Upon Tweed. I also like to talk about the fact that the place in these photos was once mere meters from my front door and although I don't miss the home, I 100% miss the River Tweed and all the wildlife who were my friends for years.

The photos in this post were taken on the 30th of June on a nice morning walk with my Mam and it was extra exciting because it was the first time I had seen Swans in 15 months! 



















While driving through town I had to pull over and get a quick photo of the wonderful wooden monument below. A dear resident of the town passed away a short while ago and he meant a lot to many as the friendly face who welcomed you into Slightly Foxed, his beautiful book store. 
I have very much missed my visits to the store and the extra helpful, super friendly service and conversations that happened there. It's great to see a fox near the store to celebrate Simon. 

Until next time...




No comments:

Post a Comment