Wednesday 4 August 2021

Life Lately - July

 



To start, here are all the blog posts I've published in July over my 2* blogs -

Underland to Wonderland - Right here!
Adventures of the Hallows - My Photo Diary Blog!
I have taken daily photos since 2013 (2014 were weekly photos) and I share them each week in blog posts. Check out the past month's worth of posts below!


*Yes, this was 3 blogs. However, our couples book blog is taking a hiatus.


And below is July's daily photo overview in calendar form. Many days have more than one photo so make sure to visit the posts above to see all the photos!


---

Our daily photos are usually a pretty good representation of what goes on in our life throughout the month, but for the things they don't show see below...

Loving
Books and the vast amount I have purchased this month.

Hating
Racism, sports hooligans, UK government.
The word 'freedom'. Bugs/Insects.

Feeling
Deflated, disappointed, depressed.

Thinking
I'm trying not to, too much.

Reading
The Girl Who Fell Beneath Fairyland and Led the Revels There by Catherynne M. Valente
The Carnivorous Carnival by Lemony Snicket
The Forest of Moon and Sword by Amy Raphael
The Pagemaster by Todd Strasser

Watching
RPDR All Stars S6
How I Met Your Mother S1-2
Destino
Escape the Night S1-3
Modern Family S1
Loki 
The Mysterious Benedict Society 
AGT S16
Post Grad
Queer Eye: We're in Japan!
The King of Queens S3
Lizzie McGuire S1
Boy Meets World S1
Tattoo Re-Do S1
Thunder Force

Doing More
Watching shows apparently! And hoovering!
We got a new cordless stick hoover recently and it means that it's lighter and easier for me to hoover,
 rather than wait for Mr H, and I've been doing it daily...sometimes multiple times haha.

Doing Less
Leaving the house.

Stand Out Moments
- My parents visit.
- Ad Gefrin & Maelmin Heritage Trail.
- Beamish with Baker.
- The Hydrangea being in bloom.
- All of the books.


This year I also started yet another new project, alongside my daily photos, 1 second of video each day. See below for our July's video!

No comments:

Post a Comment