Wednesday 4 May 2022

Life Lately - April

  


To start, here are all the blog posts I've published in April over my 2 blogs -


Adventures of the Hallows - My Photo Diary Blog!
I have taken daily photos since 2013 (2014 were weekly photos) and I share them each week in blog posts.
 Check out the past month's worth of posts below!
2022 Project 365 // Days 85 - 91
2022 Project 365 // Days 92 - 98
2022 Project 365 // Days 99 - 105
2022 Project 365 // Days 106 - 112


And below is April's daily photo overview in calendar form. Many days have more than one photo so make sure to visit the posts above to see all the photos!


---

Our daily photos are usually a pretty good representation of what goes on in our life throughout the month, but for the things they don't show see below...

Loving
The garden blooming! Greenery starting to fully re-appear again.

Hating
Bad people/children. When parents don't care and/or don't know where their kids are or what they are doing and during the time that they should be at school, they are out terrorizing places and setting fires in wildlife's homes, on the fence line of a school and across from our homes. 

Feeling
Okay. It's often difficult to describe my feelings, to be honest, and hopefully, I'll be able to talk more about that in the future but I've been worse. We've gotten out of the house a bit and with my volunteer position and the animals at home, my mind is kept busy so as to not think about how I'm feeling. 

Thinking
About planning the rest of the year. When our honeymoon was cancelled in 2020, we used the refunded money to buy a new tent and other camping gear...then our camping trip was cancelled too. In October we'll have been married 3 years and we haven't had our honeymoon nor have we properly celebrated our anniversary. That all being said we've been thinking of maybe trying to get a night away camping or something for our anniversary this year. We'll see. 

Reading
The One and Only Ivan by Katherine Applegate 
The Mesmerist by Ronald L. Smith 
The Whizz Pop Chocolate Shop by Kate Saunders 
Mary Poppins Comes Back by P.L. Travers 
Rumaysa: Ever After Radiya Hafiza

= 1,296 pages

Watching
Sabrina the Teenage Witch S5-6
Gilmore Girls S2-4
My Wife and Kids S1-2
Kims Convenience S3-4
Love is Blind S2
David Brent: Life On The Road
Stonehearst Asylum 
Life
Draining Alcatraz
Death on the Nile

Doing More
I'm not sure if I'm doing anything more, you know.

Doing Less
Keeping up with my daily videos! This month I left it until the 1st to edit it altogether and I will not make that mistake again...

Stand Out Moments
- Craft for Cats!
- Exploring Berwick Castle with Mr H
- DIYing my new bird tables
- Earth Day
- Getting to see Born Free Forever in person


This year I also started yet another new project, alongside my daily photos, 1 second of video each day. See below for our April video!


No comments:

Post a Comment