Wednesday 11 May 2022

The Birds of 2021 // May

 
As of this year, 2022, I am now into my 10th year of taking part in Project 365 which is taking a photo every day of my life. 10 years!! Over those years nature, wildlife and in particular, birds have featured heavily throughout my project and so last year I shared quarterly blog posts showing the birds I had captured the previous year (check them out below). 
I really enjoyed looking back at those photos and totting up my total of birds photographed therefore I am doing the same again, except this time I am posting them monthly. Here we have all the birds I photographed for my daily photos in May 2021.

The Birds of 2020:
January - March
April - June
July - September
October - December











Species Photographed This Month:
Goldfinch
Coal Tit
Great Tit
Starling
Rock Dove (common pigeon)
Blue Tit
Total: 6
Yearly Total: 24


Not as many photos this month, nor new species of bird. 1 new one is better than nothing though!
Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment