Friday 9 April 2021

Mrs' Goodreads Year in Books 2020



Okay, we're slowly but surely getting caught up! I know this is technically 4 months late but it's better than 6 haha! Anyway, last year I took my Goodreads 'Year in Books' and shared it here in one image so I could look back on it in the future and compare my reading habits. It's in no way a competition but I do like to beat something from the previous year's list be it the total number of books read, total pages or even longest book.
Click here to have a read of My Goodreads Year in Books 2019 and see below for 2020!



Looking back at last year's post I actually said I'd be happy with 40 books read so 62 books read?! Yay! 10 more than 1 per week is brilliant for me and with SO many good reads too - 3.8 is a pretty good average don't you think? Both of those numbers were higher than the previous year, though I didn't bypass my longest book as the year before was 702 pages!
This year my goal is set at 52 and I'm already behind (only by 1 but still), so I don't have high hopes of reading more than in 2020. As long as they are good books and I enjoy them that's obviously all that matters!






No comments:

Post a Comment