Monday 25 March 2024

The First Day of Spring at Nose's Point, Seaham



Okay so technically it was what I was led to believe was the first day of Spring, however thanks to the lead year I was one day off. You have no idea how much that annoyed me when I realized haha!
Either way, these are photos from Mr H and I's 'First Day of Spring'! We stumbled upon this place when test-driving a new car of all things and after I had a look online I wanted to go and explore.
There are a heck load of photos despite my saying before we headed out that day that we would focus on getting a quick couple of miles in rather than me taking photos...so again I'll leave this as a photo-only post. 
I hope you've also had the opportunity to get outside and say hello to Spring this past week. The bees are buzzing, the flowers are blooming and the woods are alive with the aroma of wild garlic (which Mr H harvested some of and made pesto with!).



























































No comments:

Post a Comment