Monday, 14 September 2026

The End of Summer at WWT Washington // Part 1

 

6th September 2026 - WWT Washington
Now that the schools have gone back and the busyness somewhat dissipated, we had to make our return to the wetlands. It's been over 11 weeks! Unfortunately, any of our rare outings are limited to Sunday's these days due to Mr H's work schedule so we don't have the option of avoiding weekend crowds as we usually would but it was threatening rain which would hopefully put some people off. 
This was also the first time I took my new powerchair to the wetlands so I was extra nervous. 

This is the only the first part of the photos I took, however as you'll see it was a pretty fruitful hour or so! I even scored a lifer!! But I'll share more about that in part two. 

If you enjoy these photos, check out these posts from my previous trip to WWT Washington back in June >
The Start of Summer at WWT Washington // Part 1
The Start of Summer at WWT Washington // Part 2






























No comments:

Post a Comment