Wednesday 15 November 2017

Disneyland Paris 2017 - Part 5


Part 5 and drawing our first day to a close. After we'd had dinner (see the previous post - click here) we made our way back over to the Disneyland Park, parked our bottoms and waited for the parade. I have two separate posts all about the new parade and my experiences during it - Disney Stars on Parade pt.1, Disney Stars on Parade pt.2  - so we're starting this post off after the parade was over after we'd popped into a few stores and had a wander down Main Street to Fantasyland.
Something everyone needs to do on their first trip to DLP (well first proper trip for Laura) is It's a Small World. Some people hate it, others love it, some are annoyed by it and some live for it. I think it is the best! Especially since it's the last refurb. I took so many photos of it over my previous two visits that I will be doing a detailed post just on that ride in the coming months so for now here's just a couple snaps.


From Small World, we hit up Casey Jr. (something that has come to be one of my all-time favourite rides in the whole of Disneyland Paris), followed by a lovely sail around on Le Pays des Contes de Fées...which is another I will be doing a detailed, separate post on soon because it is so pretty and underrated.
I think I mentioned in the last post that I really didn't concentrate on taking photos as much this trip and I'm a little disappointed because 1. I usually do and 2. I have an awful memory. But I think we worked our way around Peter Pan, Snow White and Pinocchio before wandering over to Central Plaza and grabbing a spot for the fireworks pretty early. I went on the hunt for a water fountain to fill up my juice bottle but got distracted on a solo stroll in Adventureland, ended up not finding one and buying a slush instead and apparently while I was away one of the masses got engaged in front of the castle, how sweet!
Next post, the last, will be of the fireworks and I'll explain then why I took no photos on the 2nd day... :/


Until next time check out the previous posts in this series:
Disneyland Paris 2017 - Part 4 
Disneyland Paris 2017 - Part 3

Disneyland Paris 2017 - Part 2
Disneyland Paris 2017 - Part 1
Character Meet and Greets
Disney Stars on Parade pt.1 
Disney Stars on Parade pt.2 

4 comments:

  1. I'm going to have the 'It's a Small World...' song in my head all day now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos! I loved It's a Small World when I went on the ride - bear in mind that was many, many years ago, so I'm sure it's changed a lot since then! x ww.aimeeraindropwrites.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Oh yes, it had a major renovation lately and is so so beautiful. Just an excuse to book a sneaky quick trip ;)

      xo

      Delete