Monday 28 October 2019

The Harry Potter Tag


Tag time! It's Monday and we get married on Thursday...whaaatt?! Unrelated but needed to be mentioned haha. Anyway, as of now we have every other Monday scheduled to be tag post days and as you might of realized we are in the 8 out of 10 humans who like Harry Potter. Ta-da! Harry Potter Tag.



1. What is your favourite book?
Mrs: I used to always say Prisoner of Azkaban, but it seems the obvious choice and I haven't re-read them for a couple years. So I dunno.
Mr: I've never actually read them all. Its currently one of the many series I'm reading!


2. What is your favourite film?
Mrs: Maybe the Deathly Hallows? I like them as they become darker.
Mr: Mr: Ermmm I would have to say the Goblet of Fire, I like how they portray the tri-wizard competition and the quidditch world cup.


3. What is your least favourite book?
Mrs: Again, I haven't read them for a couple years so I can't pin point anything specific that would make me be able to definitely rank the books.
Mr: Please refer to answer of question 1!


4. What is your least favourite film?
Mrs: ...Goblet of Fire? "DID YA PUT YA NAME IN DA GOBLEDDAH FIYAH"
Mr: Deathly Hallows Part 1. The start of the film is great, with the wedding and death eater attack, but it soon seems to become a movie to stretch the story out to an extra movie while they hunt for the horcruxes.


5. Parts of the books/ films that make you cry.
Mrs: How long do we have? Animal/creature deaths obviously, heart-warming moments like things with Hagrid, Dumbledore's death, lots more.
Mr: I don't cry at books or movies, but I don't like when Dobbie dies. Also when Dumbledore dies.


6. Who is your favourite character?
Mrs: I love most of the creatures/animals, Luna (Like most people), Molly Weasley.
Mr: I think I would have to say Snape. I would love a potions lesson with him and I feel he's underrated as a wizard, he is far better/stronger/smarter than people give him credit for.


7. Who is your least favourite character?
Mrs: Although he's the title character Harry isn't my fave, though obviously I dislike Umbridge and Lockhart but Cedric is my most disliked I think.
Mr: Professor Umbridge! I mean come on who doesn't want to punch her.




8. What is your favourite line?
Mrs: ''We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.''
Mr: I don't think I can answer before I finish reading the series.


9. What would your Patronus be?
Mrs: It's apparently a Dapple Gray Mare according to Pottermore.
Mr: I think it would be a cat, I assume that's no surprise? You have seen Eos and Aurora in our pictures!


10. If you could have the Resurrection Stone, Invisibility Cloak or Elder Wand, which would it be?
Mrs: Anyone who doesn't chose the cloak obviously didn't read The Tale of the Three Brothers.
Mr: Invisibility cloak obviously, come on you have seen the movies/maybe read Tales of Beedle the Bard.


11. Which house would you be in?
Mrs: 'Would'? I am a Hufflepuff. (See my tattoo above...)
Mr: Hufflepuff of course!!!


12. If you could meet any member of the cast, who would it be?
Mrs: The animal actors.
Mr: Any of the animal actors!! But if that answer doesn't count then I guess Hagrid (in character).


13. If you were on the quidditch team, which position would you play?
Mrs: I wouldn't be. I'd be in the library or the woods avoiding all the noise and commotion.
Mr: Ermm I don't do sports really, I guess beater? You get a bat!


14. Were you happy with the ending?
Mrs: At first no, just like most people. But like everything that comes to an end you have to trust the author because it's their world really and that's how they wanted to end it. I was fitting I think. Though don't ask me about Cursed Child.
Mr: Yes I think so. Like I say I haven't read all the books so I didn't have any expectations or clue how the story went.


15. How much does Harry Potter mean to you?
Mrs: There is something Potter in pretty much every room of our house, I have a Hufflepuff tattoo and constantly refer back to the books for quotes etc. I'm not going to be one of those people who say 'It saved my life!' and all that jazz but the world definitely gave me somewhere to escape in some extremely dark times when I was in school.
Mr: Harry Potter means lot to me, it's a great story and the whole wizarding world/universe is huge which gives it even more depth. I love finding out back stories and things about the wizarding world not related to the movies.



As I edited this post together it was funny to see how similar some of our answers were! (Mr Hallow completed his answers on his commute.)  If you enjoyed this keep an eye out next month for a Harry Potter/Wizarding World book collection post...!!


💀 Mr & Mrs Hallow 💀








No comments:

Post a Comment