Monday 13 January 2020

Mrs' Goodreads Year in Books 2019


On my old blog I'd wrap up everything I read and everything I watched (I watched a heck of a lot of movies!) at the end of each year. We have done quarterly summaries of what we've been reading here but I also wanted to do an overall yearly 'what I read' to not only keep a track but also to spur myself on for the reading year ahead.
I thought the best way to show this easily was just to share my Goodreads Year in Books! I really like the little breakdown they give you so as short and sweet as this post will be, here it is...













27 books isn't bad. Definitely nothing to be snuffed as that's over double the months in a year, but it's certainly less than I'd have liked to of read and compared to the 43 I read two years before. Still, we didn't actually start properly getting in the reading swing until after we moved house at the end of June. So... according to my finish dates on Goodreads, only 7 of the 27 were read in the first 6 months of 2019 meaning the remaining 20 were read in the last 6 months.
If I can do 20 in 6 months for 2020 and hit 40 overall for the year I'll be very happy indeed!
Look out for Mr H's year in books post coming soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment