Wednesday 5 May 2021

Life Lately - April

 


Well, that's now a quarter of the year over already and considering I've been out of the house less than 10 times within those 120 days the time has flown! I hate to think of time slipping away from us so easily, life is so short as it is, but my days are full and I'm doing my best to appreciate what most people would call the 'little things'. Anyway, let's get into recapping the past month.

To start, here are all the blog posts I've published in April over my 3 blogs -

Underland to Wonderland - Right here!

Pages of the Hallows - Our Couple's Book Blog!

Adventures of the Hallows - My Photo Diary Blog!
I have taken daily photos since 2013 (2014 were weekly photos) and I share them each week in blog posts.
Check out the past month's worth of posts below!


And below is April's daily photo overview in calendar form. Many days have more than one photo so make sure to visit the posts above to see all the photos!


---

Our daily photos are usually a pretty good representation of what goes on in our life throughout the month, but for the things they don't show see below...

Loving
All the bees and the sounds of the birds and the slightly warmer weather.

Hating
Disrespectful people. Why does warmer and brighter weather mean people need to play music so loud they need to shout at each other to hear their own conversation? 

Feeling
Busy! I have a 'Photo an Hour' day in the life type post coming up next week that gives a little look into what I actually do all day being a lazy stay at home wife and it really shows why we need a Bernards Watch!

Thinking
How much I miss Disney. Seeing Disneyland Resort prepare for re-opening and watching videos online really has me longing for a trip to DLP. Forever petty that I missed my Honeymoon too haha.

Reading
Nightmares! The Lost Lullaby by Jason Segel, Kirsten Miller
House of Teeth by Dan Jolley [Audio Book]
The Magic Place by Chris Wormell
The Hostile Hospital by Lemony Snicket
Flight of the Dragon Kyn by Susan Fletcher [Audio Book]
Cinderellis and the Glass Hill by Gail Carson Levine [Audio Book]

Watching
The Worst Witch S3
The Big Bang Theory S9-12
Ru Paul's Drag Race S13
Inside the World's Toughest Prisons
Family Reunion S3
The Princess Diaries
Tower of Terror
Sister Sister S4 -5
Holmes & Watson
Why Did You Kill Me?
WandaVison

Doing More
Crafty stuff! I finally got the sewing machine out to get down to a few sewing jobs I had on my list.

Doing Less
I really can't think of anything for this month...

Stand Out Moments
- Went to the Farm Shop and chose plants (the first time in public in a year).
- Drag Race S13 Finale.
- A wildlife-filled Earth Day.
- Started a new online diploma course.
- I hit 2 stone in weight loss.
- Mr H having a couple days off work.
- Finally got my car in for its 60k service.
- Getting out to hide my painted stones.


This year I also started yet another new project, alongside my daily photos, 1 second of video each day. See below for our April video!





No comments:

Post a Comment