Wednesday 3 November 2021

Life Lately - October


To start, here are all the blog posts I've published in October over my 2* blogs -

Underland to Wonderland - Right here!

Adventures of the Hallows - My Photo Diary Blog!
I have taken daily photos since 2013 (2014 were weekly photos) and I share them each week in blog posts. Check out the past month's worth of posts below!


*Yes, this was 3 blogs. However, our couples book blog is taking a hiatus.

And below is October's daily photo overview in calendar form. Many days have more than one photo so make sure to visit the posts above to see all the photos!


---

Our daily photos are usually a pretty good representation of what goes on in our life throughout the month, but for the things they don't show see below...


Loving 
Finally, officially, becoming a cat de-sensitization volunteer for Cats Protection!

Hating
Fireworks.
There is no need at all for anyone to play with explosives. Not only are there the dogs, cats and other domestic pets terrified at home and in rescue centres, but there are also the elderly and ex-service people or others with PTSD etc struggling behind closed doors, as well livestock animals in fields or barns with no escape from their fear and wildlife who have panic attacks, become disoriented and lost, abandon their homes and young and can die from ingesting the debris. 
Please do not use or support the use of fireworks.

Feeling
Old! I have to check the 31-35 box now!

Thinking
How close I am to completing both my Zoology Diploma and my 828-mile run. Woohoo!

Reading 
Ghost Squad by Claribel A. Ortega
The House in the Woods by Yvette Fielding
The Company of Ghosts by Berlie Doherty
Ghostly Tales: Spine-Chilling Stories of the Victorian Age

Watching
Edward Scissorhands
R.L. Stine's Monsterville: Cabinet of Souls
Hocus Pocus
9
The Reaping
Twitches
Ghostbusters
Ghostbusters 2016
Twitches Too
The Others
The Witches
The Witches 2020
The Woman in Black
Behind the Attraction: Haunted Mansion
Toy Story of Terror
The Haunting
Disney's Lonesome Ghosts
Disney's Trick or Treat
Mom's Got a Date with a Vampire
The Haunted Mansion
The Ghosts of Buxley Hall
The Addams Family
Blackbeard's Ghost
Crimson Peak
The Watcher in the Woods
The Nightmare Before Christmas
Casper
Coco
--
Sabrina the Teenage Witch Halloween Episodes x7
The Simpsons Treehouse of Horror  Episodes x7
Most Haunted Misc Episodes x 4
Goosebumps S1
The Worst Witch S1
Broadmoor: A History of the Criminally Insane
Behind Bars: Rookie Year S1
Boy Meets World S5
Modern Family S9
Dinner Date S1

Doing More
Watching movies I guess? haha! 
A few years ago I published monthly posts listing everything I'd watched that month and often saw upwards of 40 movies each month. Lately, it seems we watch more TV series as time-wise it's easier to fit in an episode or two here and there, so it was good to fit in a chunk of movies this October.
Check out my 'What I Watched in 2017' post to see how much I managed to see in 1 year!

Doing Less
Healthy eating. Oops! It's been a month full of pizzas, crisps and sweets that's for sure.
But seeing as October is to us what December is to everyone else, it's allowed!

Stand Out Moments
- Decorating for Halloween
- Receiving my art commission from https://www.instagram.com/littlebear.andus/
- Getting to take Baker for a rare beach visit
- A day of board games with my parents for my 31st birthday
- Our wonderful wildlife walk to Duddo Stone Circle
- Camping inside
- Carving our Jack O Lanterns
- Samhain Dinner

This year I also started yet another new project, alongside my daily photos, 1 second of video each day. See below for our September's video!




No comments:

Post a Comment