Wednesday 5 January 2022

Life Lately - December

 



To start, here are all the blog posts I've published in December over my 2 blogs -

Underland to Wonderland - Right here!
Adventures of the Hallows - My Photo Diary Blog!
I have taken daily photos since 2013 (2014 were weekly photos) and I share them each week in blog posts.
 Check out the past month's worth of posts below!
2021 Project 365 // Days 330 - 336
2021 Project 365 // Days 337 - 343
2021 Project 365 // Days 344 - 350
2021 Project 365 // Days 351 - 357
2021 Project 365 // Days 358 - 365

And below is December's daily photo overview in calendar form. Many days have more than one photo so make sure to visit the posts above to see all the photos!


---

Our daily photos are usually a pretty good representation of what goes on in our life throughout the month, but for the things they don't show see below...

Loving
Mr H having a full 12 days off!

Hating
Being cold, fireworks, people complaining about lockdowns and restrictions when if they had
been sensible, to begin with, we would be doing better as a country anyway and not in this mess. 

Feeling
I'm not too sure...

Thinking
About 2022. Looking forward to starting more courses, doing more with my volunteer placement and continuing running etc.
Also hoping to be able to get out on more walks and visit a few more places together.

Reading
The Penultimate Peril by Lemony Snicket
Tamarind & the Star of Ishta by Jasbinder Bilan
The Boy Who Met a Whale by Nizrana Farook
The House at the Edge of Magic by Amy Sparkes
Everything You Need to Know About Nightmares! and How to Defeat Them by Jason Segel  Kirsten Miller
The End by Lemony Snicket
The Beatrice Letters by Lemony Snicket
Lemony Snicket: The Unauthorized Autobiography by Lemony Snicket
The Minor Third by Neil Patrick Harris
The Figure in the Shadows - The House With a Clock in Its Walls 2 by John Bellairs

Watching
The Wheel of Time S1
A Series of Unfortunate Events S3
Lost S5-6
Father of the Bride
Father of the Bride part 2 
The Wolverine
Out
Free Guy
The Big Year
Dora and the Lost City of Gold
Lilo and Stitch
Brother Bear
The Princess and the Frog
Meet the Robinsons
Bolt
Encanto
22 vs. Earth
Far From the Tree
Loop
Presto
Tick Tock Tale
Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix 
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

Doing More
Reading, evidently! I was a little behind on my goal for the year so seeing as I had less running and coursework to do this month I made use of my time by getting through some books.

Doing Less
Moving. Workouts have been minimal in the latter part of December since finishing all my distance challenges. 

Stand Out Moments
- Receiving my Ring Road and Winter Walkies medals.
- All the cats at my volunteer job.
- Seeing Mam and Dad and helping sort their roof damaged in the storm.
- My Zoology diploma certificates finally arriving.
- Carving another Jack O' Lantern
- Meeting two Roe Deer on a morning walk.
- Reading so many books!


This year I also started yet another new project, alongside my daily photos, 1 second of video each day. See below for our Decembers' video!






No comments:

Post a Comment