Wednesday 21 September 2022

Catch Up With the Pets // Part 4

 

Obviously, my pets are my world, my children and my days are centred around them. Therefore it's inevitable that they feature in my daily photos often. If you don't know, I take a photo every day and I'm currently on year 10 of this so-called 'Project 365'. To keep up with those photos in weekly posts you can check out my Project 365 blog Adventures of The Hallows which is now the only place to see them now since I deleted my Instagram.
These catch-up with my pets posts are an accumulation of all of the photos from Project 365 that feature my babies! So I can see them all in one place and look back on what they got up to and how they've changed, as well as so you can enjoy their cuteness obviously!
I'd left it so long to post another of these that I had two posts worth of photos, so check out the photos I published in  August here > Catch Up with the Pets // Part 3

You can also see more in this series here:
Catch Up with the Pets! // Part 1
Catch Up with the Pets! // Part 2
Catch Up with the Pets // Part 3




































Cat sissies are Aurora (tiny girl) and Eos (with more white).
Doggo is Baker.
The Leopard Geckos are Hela* (with more black) and Freya (yellow lady).
Our Guinea Pigs are Mars* (red-eyed blind boyo) and Argo (with the long hair).
Columbian Boa is Athena.
Ball Python is Hades.
 Corn Snake is Anubis!

*Missing from this post, but you can find them here!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment