Monday 31 October 2022

The Baby Birds of Exhibition Park - Part 2

 



Happy Halloween and a Blessed Samhain!

Did you see part 1 of this post? Pop on over to The Birds of Exhibition Park - Part 1 to see all of the other photos from this day!

As I said over in that post, these photos were taken over 4 months ago now during 30 Days Wild in June! So despite the fact that climate change has affected wildlife and their breeding seasons, luckily these babies were born around the usual time they should be. This is a very baby-heavy post so I hope you enjoy these Ducklings and Coot chicks photos!





















So of course, I am aware that today is Halloween. Usually, my posts over October are much more 'spooky' than they have been this month but between my two volunteer jobs, trying to catch up on posts I should have had up months ago (I still have photos from our little mini-holiday in August to share) and getting ready for our little anniversary break I just haven't had the opportunity to create more season-specific stuff. 
I did post the next in my paranormal experiences series back on the 26th - My Paranormal Life - The Early Adult Years which I hope you'll head on over to and have a read.
You can also check out October 2021's posts which were very fitting by clicking here as well as November 2021's posts which included our Samhain celebrations by clicking here!
I'll be sharing our special 2022 Halloween later in November so...

...until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment