Wednesday 19 October 2022

A Year of Bath Bombs // October - December


In 2021 I accidentally ended up having a bath bomb every single Sunday. I'd had some bath bombs to use at the start of the year and after having had a weekly bath become part of my routine I couldn't stop! As I take daily photos, the bath bombs gave me something regular to photograph each week and so with having all those photos, I thought I'd show them here in quarterly posts. Find what I used between October and the end of the year below...

Click these links to check out the first three posts:

A Year of Bath Bombs // January - March
A Year of Bath Bombs // April - June
A Year of Bath Bombs // July - September

October












Zero
Simply Meant To Be
Hocus Pocus
Lord of Misrule
Poison Apple
Ghostie


November









Three Of a Kind
Little Monster [?]
Orange Pop
You Shall Go To The Ball
Sleepy Bear


December











Llama Potion
Toby's Magic Cow
Santa’s Magic Sleigh
Practically Perfect
Butterbear Bath Bomb

---

And that rounds out a full year of bath bombs! If I have counted correctly I used 51 different bath bombs over 53 baths and 52 Sundays. There was one Sunday in May that I did not use a bath bomb and I had extra baths on Halloween and New Year's Eve haha.
As I mentioned in a previous of one of these posts this was the year we discovered Tales of Toria and started using more of their bath bombs in the second half of the year so all those featured over the year are either Tales of Toria or Lush. 

I could probably count on one hand how many bath bombs I've used this year because not only was it expensive, but getting stuck in a routine of telling myself I have to do something every week is a little exhausting...funny considering baths are meant to be relaxing!

Until next time...









No comments:

Post a Comment