Friday 4 November 2022

Marriage Lvl.3 Complete



3 years married and 4 years together. It both feels like yesterday when we met and many, many years ago at the same time. The majority of our marriage has been during a global pandemic and so we've not gotten to have a lot of the experiences many new couples have. We've never been bowling, played mini golf, traveled abroad and more common 'dates' etc. There's no one else I would have wanted and still want to spend every day at home with though and this year, as normality crept back in for many, we did manage to get out a little more (while still being much more cautious than other people and probably a little overly paranoid about getting ill) and spend time together doing things away from home. Compared to the previous two years' monthly portraits you'll see that this year we only took one photo at home!

I haven't read the previous year's posts before writing this but I assume I sound like a broken record when I sing Mr H's praises. I'm so lucky to have the most hard-working, thoughtful, kind, caring, like-minded, handsome, fun, just overall perfect husband and best friend. We have just spent our 3rd Anniversary (Halloween) away somewhere special which I will share lots of photos of here soon! 

Check out our previous anniversary blog posts below -
Underland to Wonderland: Marriage Lvl.1 Complete
Underland to Wonderland: Marriage Lvl.2 Complete

24th November 2021 Harton Quay, South Shields


27th December 2021 Beamish Woods, Stanley


23rd January 2022 Beamish Waggon and Iron Works


16th February 2022 Ghosts at Whitby Whale Bone Arch


16th March 2022 Old Lifeboat House, Holy Island


13th April 2022 Berwick Castle, Berwick


28th May 2022 The Garden pt.4


22nd June 2022 Watergate Forest Park & Waterfall



27th July 2022 Marsden Cliffs, Saying Goodbye to the Car


10th August 2022 North Rhinns & The Mull of Galloway


7th September 2022 Cocklawburn Beach


31st October 2022 Hermitage Wood, Sterling


I'm not a romantic, lovey-dovey, overly PDA type of person but I do adore Mr H and appreciate everything about him. I am very aware that I am hard work between all of my different disabilities, both mental and physical and I probably don't express my gratitude anywhere near enough. 
As always, I will continue to try harder. 

Before I end this post, I usually share our traditional joint gift that we got for our anniversary. This year was leather and we struggled to find a vegan leather item that we wanted but hope to come across something suiting in the next couple of months. 

Here's to year 4 and then forever after that!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment