Saturday 29 July 2023

Life Lately - June

 

To start, here are all the blog posts I've published in June over my 2 blogs -

Underland to Wonderland - Right here!
Life Lately - May
The Birds of 2022! // June
30 Days Wild 2023 - Week 1
Cats I Loved in January 2023


Adventures of the Hallows - My Photo Diary Blog!
I have taken daily photos since 2013 (2014 were weekly photos) and I share them each week in blog posts.
 Check out the past month's worth of posts below!
2023 Daily Photos // Days 148 - 154
2023 Daily Photos // Days 155 - 161
2023 Daily Photos // Days 162 - 168
2023 Daily Photos // Days 169 - 175


And below is June's daily photo overview in calendar form.
Many days have more than one photo so make sure to visit the posts above to see all the photos!



---

Our daily photos are usually a pretty good representation of what goes on in our life throughout the month, but for the things they don't show see below...

Loving
30 Days Wild!

Hating
The heat and midgies.

Feeling
Hot and stressed haha.

Thinking
About how lucky I am to have my husband, pets and parents.
How thankful I am for having a home and appreciating how fortunate we are.

Reading
The Bootsie Files by Charles Harrison 
The Way of Dog by Zana Fraillon 
I, Cosmo by Carlie Sorosiak 
One And Only Bob by Katherine Applegate 
Toto by Michael Morpurgo 
Because of Winn-Dixie by Kate DiCamillo 

- 1362 pages

Watching
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Pan's Labyrinth
Because of Winn Dixie
Shiny Happy People: Duggar Family Secrets
RPDR All Stars 8
Two Pints of Lager and a Packet of Crisps S7-9
King of Queens S5
Taskmaster S15
How I Met Your Father S2
That's So Raven S1
The Goldbergs S10

Doing More
Outside time!

Doing Less
Photo editing...blogging...laptop work in general!

Stand Out Moments
- 30 Days Wild!
- Lots of baby bird visitors.
- A visit from a Hedgehog
- ...and a Sparrowhawk.
- Repainting the toilet room.
- The latest casualty stopped by the Hallow Rescue
- Our North Rhinns camping holiday!
- Craft for Cats.
- Seal spotting at the coast (including a baby!)
- Our mice family stopping by for the last day of the month.

-----

This year I also started yet another new project, alongside my daily photos, 1 second of video each day. See below for our June video!



No comments:

Post a Comment