Wednesday 5 July 2023

Catch Up With the Pets // Part 5



Obviously, my pets are my world, my children and my days are centred around them. Therefore it's inevitable that they feature in my daily photos often. If you don't know, I take a photo daily and am currently on year 11 of this so-called 'Project 365'.
To keep up with those photos in weekly posts you can check out my Project 365 blog Adventures of The Hallows which is now the only place to see them now since I deleted my Instagram.
These catch-up with my pets posts are an accumulation of all of the photos from Project 365 that feature my babies! So I can see them all in one place and look back on what they got up to and how they've changed, as well as so you can enjoy their cuteness obviously!

Since the last of these posts, we added two new members to the Hallow family and very sadly lost one...bringing us to a total of 11 fur/scale babies.


You can also see more in this series here:
Catch Up with the Pets! // Part 1
Catch Up with the Pets! // Part 2
Catch Up with the Pets // Part 3
Catch Up With the Pets // Part 4








































These are photos from October '22 - April '23 that featured in my daily photos but of course, I have many, many more photos of my pets both taken on my phone and from my camera not used in my Project 365.
As you will have noticed, Nyx and Calypso our fancy goldfish joined our family in October 2022 and they have continued to get bigger and bigger! Since the last photo of them here they have continued to grow too! They came to us in a pretty small tank but were upgraded to their 110L tank within a couple of days. They are such gorgeous little girls with more personality than you'd think and are wonderful to just sit and watch; much loved additions to our family.

We also lost our beloved little long-haired piggy, Argo at the end of May. I shared a blog post all about him, full of photos and a video that you can see here - Argo πŸΎπŸ–€.

---

Cat sissies are Aurora (tiny girl) and Eos (with more white).
Doggo is Baker.
The Leopard Geckos are Hela (with more black) and Freya (yellow lady).
Our Guinea Pigs are Mars (red-eyed blind boyo) and Argo (with the long hair, who is heartbreakingly no longer with us).
Columbian Boa is Athena.
Ball Python is Hades*.
Corn Snake is Anubis!
Goldfish are Nyx (black eye, longer tail) and Calypso (all orange dorsal fin, rounder tummy).

* Not featured in this post, see posts below for more photos.


To continue enjoying photos of our wonderful pets, see below:
Catch Up with the Pets! // Part 1
Catch Up with the Pets! // Part 2
Catch Up with the Pets // Part 3
Catch Up With the Pets // Part 4


No comments:

Post a Comment