Monday 4 December 2023

Life Lately - November

To start, here are all the blog posts I've published in November over my 2 blogs -

Underland to Wonderland - Right here!
The Kelpies, Falkirk
The Birds of 2022! // November
Life Lately - October
A Year at WWT Washington

Adventures of the Hallows - My Photo Diary Blog!
I have taken daily photos since 2013 (2014 were weekly photos) and I share them each week in blog posts.
 Check out the past month's worth of posts below!
2023 Daily Photos // Days 296 - 302
2023 Daily Photos // Days 303 - 309
2023 Daily Photos // Days 310 - 316
2023 Daily Photos // Days 317 - 323
2023 Daily Photos // Days 324 - 330

And below is November's daily photo overview in calendar form.
Many days have more than one photo so make sure to visit the posts above to see all the photos!


---

Our daily photos are usually a pretty good representation of what goes on in our life throughout the month, but for the things they don't show see below...

Loving
My cute goat slippers and cow and bear socks.

Hating
Not being able to breathe because of the change in weather.
Also the cold weather.
Oh and the fact that in summer I said 'I will never complain about the cold again',
yet I am complaining. 

Feeling 
Cold. 

Thinking
That it's so stupid that humans don't hibernate.

Reading
Strong Female Character by Fern Brady
The Witches of Pendle by Yvette Fielding  
The Haunted Mountain by Mollie Hunter
Gobbolino the Witch's Cat by Ursula Moray Williams
The Last Chance Hotel by Nicki Thornton

Watching
Locke & Key S2-3
Mom S5-7
So Weird S1-2
RPDR UK S5
RPDR Canada S
Taskmaster S16
A Haunting in Venice

Doing More
Whinging. If it's possible haha.

Doing Less
Being warm...breathing clearly...you get it.

Stand Out Moments
- Continued Halloween and Samhain celebrations
- WWT Goose Adoption arrived
- Cake and drink date with Mr H
- Some great bird spottings
- Completing 3 jigsaws!
- Seeing Jackie
- A few happy mail deliveries
- Winter Craft for Cats

-----

This year I also started yet another new project, alongside my daily photos, 1 second of video each day. See below for our November video!



No comments:

Post a Comment