Monday 20 November 2023

Life Lately - October


To start, here are all the blog posts I've published in October over my 2 blogs -

Underland to Wonderland - Right here!
Life Lately - September
The Birds of 2022! // October
Cats I Loved in May
What I Read Last Quarter // July - September
Marriage Lvl.4 Complete

Adventures of the Hallows - My Photo Diary Blog!
I have taken daily photos since 2013 (2014 were weekly photos) and I share them each week in blog posts.
 Check out the past month's worth of posts below!
2023 Daily Photos // Days 268 - 274
2023 Daily Photos // Days 275 - 281
2023 Daily Photos // Days 289 - 295

And below is October's daily photo overview in calendar form.
Many days have more than one photo so make sure to visit the posts above to see all the photos!


---

Our daily photos are usually a pretty good representation of what goes on in our life throughout the month, but for the things they don't show see below...

Loving
October in general!
Halloween, our 4th wedding anniversary and we got to finally get our Honeymoon this month!

Hating
Fireworks season has started :(
Every. single. day. Random times of the day and night, in dangerous places and I hate it.

Feeling
The Disney blues, though not as much as usual.

Thinking
How far behind I am with photo and video editing...uurrgghhh.

Reading
The Jungle Book by Rudyard Kipling
Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie
The Rescuers by Margery Sharp
Mary Poppins In The Park by P.L. Travers

Watching
Haunted Mansion (2023)
The Village
Ru Pauls Drag Race UK S5
Taskmaster S16
Lawrence Chaney's Homecoming Queens S1
Locke & Key S1
Mom S1-4
Goosebumps (2023) S1

Doing More
Eating? I guess. Being around people, considering we were at Disneyland.

Doing Less
Blogging, photo editing, reading, being productive in general ha. 
(As seen by this post, which will be updated eventually...)

Stand Out Moments
- Getting my nails done for the first time since we got married!
- Our Honeymoon in Disneyland 
- Fun jigsaws
- Halloween decorating 
- Autumnal walks
- Samhain dinner

-----

This year I also started yet another new project, alongside my daily photos, 1 second of video each day. See below for our October video!

No comments:

Post a Comment