Monday 5 February 2024

A Golden Afternoon in Berwick

 

On the 24th of January, I had an appointment up in my beautiful hometown of Berwick Upon Tweed.
These kinds of things are always extremely stressful for me so afterwards, Mr H and I went for a lovely little walk.
It's a running theme that whenever I have anything in my schedule like this I make sure to squeeze in a visit to the sea or water of some sort to heal me.
I'm going to leave this primarily for the photos to speak for themselves, so here they are.



























These photos were taken between 14.23 and 15.56, to be exact. Being Winter that meant we got to experience a super glowy golden hour and see the sunset while walking over the old bridge, on its last open day before it undergoes major works. We were on the hunt for the Otters (whom I hadn't seen in at least 5 years now) and a lady who saw me photographing the Golden Eyes told us she had just seen them further down the river. Unfortunately, our search was fruitless, unless you count the wooden sculpture...
It was a really nice time spent together though and hopefully we will be back soon to do more nature explorations. 

No comments:

Post a Comment