Friday 16 June 2017

Disneyland Paris 2016 // Day 5, Part 1


Day 5! Our very last day at 'home'. This trip was different from others. On the one hand, it was extra amazing because we got to share it with brilliant friends who were seeing it all for the first time and experiencing that was magical. However, it was my first trip in winter and the cold (no matter how well prepared you are with 2 pairs of socks, tights, jeans, vest, t-shirt, jumper, coat etc) was a killer...especially when you suffer with pains. I'm never happy to see the end of a DLP visit but I must admit I was kind of looking forward to getting home this time.
As I was saying - our last day! Kerri and Kris had left the previous night leaving Mam and me with the day alone to do anything we had missed, was closed or re-do things we just like that much. Starting with a skip down Main Street and a couple of special meet and greets!


We had such a lovely meet with Goofy and Pluto and an even better one with Jack who is always an absolute star to meet (look at his face after Mam told him his Xmas tree looked rather sparse after he asked her how she liked it haha). I couldn't not pay Adventureland a quite visit before we left, even if it was only passing through. It was extra beautiful in the morning sunshine while completely dead!
As you can see we carried on through to Fantasyland, rode Le Pays des Contes de Fées, bird watched for a while and ended our morning in Disneyland Park by touring the castle. All of those will have their own separate posts, as will It's a Small World, as I just have far too many photos not to share them all.
Look out for part two of the very last December day in Disneyland Paris to see how we spent it. Up next week ;)


Check out the rest of my DLP 2016 posts below!
Christmas Decor
Day 1, Part 1
Day 1, Part 2
What I Bought
Sequoia Lodge Hotel Review 
Day 2, Part 1
Day 2, Part 2
Bistrot Chez Rémy Review
Day 3, Part 1
Day 3, Part 2 
Day 3, Part 3
Character Meet & Greets 
Day 4, Part 1 
Day 4, Part 2
Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show




9 comments:

  1. Oh those shots of you with Jack are just so adorable Danielle, you look so happy too! Love the shot of you with Goofy and Pluto as well, glad to see you enjoying yourself here, I bet you never wanted to come home! I wouldn't have wanted to either. Love all of the amazing detail here, as always, these posts have been making me smile so much lately. - Tasha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you <3 It's well edited haha!!
      We did want to come home from that trip because it was SO cold lol!

      xo

      Delete
    2. It's just so lovely! Oh, haha, OK I can believe that then! :D

      Delete
  2. Oh I love that view of the castle, it's makes a really nice change from the classic view. You've got such an eye for the details and I can't wait to get more photos next time we are there together.

    I'm already thinking up a ride wishlist haha! I definitely want to go for It's A Small World again, and Peter Pan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a bit different isn't it?! I quite like the back of the castle, but it'd be better without the people on it! So do you! It'll be a lot of fun to get more in the summer instead of winter!

      My Mam could't believe you said that when I read her the comment. I'll get you addicted to Disney in no time ;) It's gonna be so good! Plus redone Pirates will be open and we have Big Thunder to go on to!

      xo

      Delete
  3. I know I say this on each one of your Disney posts, but your wonderful pictures really make me want to book a visit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw you must book one. Maybe a solo trip next June? You might meet some pals over there ;)

      xo

      Delete
  4. Oh, you got to meet Pluto! One of my absolute faves <3 x www.aimeeraindropwrites.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww is he?! I love meeting him! I try to meet him every time I visit...he gives some of the best hugs!

      xo

      Delete