Monday 9 November 2020

The Skies of 2020

 


I love the sky. It's just another part of the natural world that astounds me with how magical it is. 
Sunrises, sunsets, rainbows, crazy clouds over bright blue skies, birds in flight, silhouettes, scattered stars and bright moons have always been something I've enjoyed photographing for years, so I obviously collect a few throughout my project 365 daily photo taking. 
In the past, I have shared a yearly round-up of those photos here. And that is what I'm doing today. 
We do still have 7-ish weeks of the year to go, but as the darker winter nights creep in with rain and fog I'm predicting there won't be much less than a plain grey canvas to photograph. (If there is I'll come back and add any additional photos at the end of the year.)

These photos are in order of when they were taken starting with the photo below on the 6th of January right through until the 3rd of November, including the Harvest Moon on October 1st and the rare Halloween blue moon on our 1st anniversary, October 31st!







































No comments:

Post a Comment