Friday 22 October 2021

Exploring the Abandoned Twizel Castle part 2

 


Following on from Wednesday's post, here I have the second half of the photos I took back in August while my Mam and I explored Twizel Castle. If you haven't seen that post and are interested in more photos as well as a bit of a background to Twizel Castle and how it came to be please do pop over by clicking here > Exploring the Abandoned Twizel Castle.

I've probably mentioned it many a time by now, but my camera is well due an upgrate so I wasn't expecting much from these photos on a whole. Funnily enough it's the 'indoor' darker photos that I most worried about even being usable but I actually like those more than those that had plenty of light. I've never been interested in them before (I'm still not to be fair), but I would love to have had a drone purely out of curiosity about what can be seen from above. 

The amount of little details, colours, materials and gorgous architactural structures here really are beautiful and I wish it had a different story. To see it in better condition or to at least know it had been loved and lived in properly - I would love to have called such a magical place home.
I hope you enjoy these photos. I may pop back in winter to see the difference without the greenery of nature taking over. 

To see an image of the Castle at the height of it's glory, click here, it's SO worth it!!




















Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment