Friday 1 October 2021

Life Lately - September

  


To start, here are all the blog posts I've published in September over my 2* blogs -


Underland to Wonderland - Right here!
Life Lately - August
Baker is 9
The Last Day Out at Beamish pt.1
The Last Day Out at Beamish pt.2
The Birds of 2020 // October - December

Adventures of the Hallows - My Photo Diary Blog!
I have taken daily photos since 2013 (2014 were weekly photos) and I share them each week in blog posts. Check out the past month's worth of posts below!
2021 Project 365 // Days 239 - 245
2021 Project 365 // Days 246 - 252
2021 Project 365 // Days 253 - 259
2021 Project 365 // Days 260 - 266


*Yes, this was 3 blogs. However, our couples book blog is taking a hiatus.


And below is September's daily photo overview in calendar form. Many days have more than one photo so make sure to visit the posts above to see all the photos!

---

Our daily photos are usually a pretty good representation of what goes on in our life throughout the month, but for the things they don't show see below...

Loving
1000 calorie-burning workouts and new medals!

Hating
Hearing about all the animals being declared extinct. Please do your part to help our environment.

Feeling
Equally anxious and excited for a prospective volunteer opportunity.

Thinking
About our Hallow-Ween (the whole month of October. Dubbed Hallow-Ween because our surname is Hallow and it's our celebratory month) plans and that in 30 days we'll have been married 2 years already!

Reading
The Slippery Slope by Lemony Snicket
Poison for Breakfast by Lemony Snicket
The Witch of Lagg by Ann Pilling
Hoodoo by Ronald L Smith

Watching
RPDR All Stars S6
Modern Family S7-9
A Series of Unfortunate Events S1
AGT S16
Family Reunion Part 1 - 4
Boy Meets World S3
Lizzie McGuire S1
RPDR UK S3
Jailbirds New Orleans S1
Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone
Atlantis: The Lost Empire
Honey, I Shrunk the Kids
Three Men and a Baby
The Circle
Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day
Honey, I Blew Up the Kid
Three Men and a Little Lady
A Babysitter's Guide to Monster Hunting

Doing More
Running! I managed to total 100 miles in September including 2 half marathons (1 in one go and one over 2 sessions). Although I have been exercising from home for many months now, I did have a few weeks where I slacked off a bit due to pains. It means that I now have less than 200 miles of my 828 mile challenge left and I aim to complete it by the end of November! If you'd like to sponsor my efforts it'd be very much appreciated and you can find my donation page here > 828 Miles for Vucjak Shelter

Doing Less
I'm not too sure if there is anything I've been doing less of this month.

Stand Out Moments
- Getting the chip in my windscreen fixed
- Disney Halloween haul
- Doing two half marathons
- Making the Guinea Pigs new fleece cage pads
- As always, wonderful wildlife garden visitors


This year I also started yet another new project, alongside my daily photos, 1 second of video each day. See below for our September's video!




No comments:

Post a Comment