Wednesday 27 July 2022

A Year of Bath Bombs // July - September

 



In 2021 I accidentally ended up having a bath bomb every single Sunday. I'd had some bath bombs to use at the start of the year and after having had a weekly bath become part of my routine I couldn't stop! As I take daily photos, the bath bombs gave me something regular to photograph each week and so with having all those photos, I thought I'd show them here in quarterly posts.

See below to check out the first two posts:
A Year of Bath Bombs // January - March
A Year of Bath Bombs // April - June

July








The Comforter
TBH365
Avobath
The Big Blue

August











Love You 3000
The Last Dragon
Heart of Te Fiti
The Original
Miss Minutes

September







Midnight Ball
Pirates
Twilight Zone
Foolish Mortals




This was the quarter where we found Tales of Toria! They are a small business based semi-locally to us who are vegan and cruelty-free and also use eco-friendly packaging... Oh and as you can tell they make a lot of Disney-themed bits! They've since expanded their lines quite a lot since these bath bombs were bought, so pop on over and have a look if you are into fandom-y bath products.

Until next time...




No comments:

Post a Comment