Friday 5 May 2023

Life Lately - April


To start, here are all the blog posts I've published in April over my 2 blogs -

Underland to Wonderland - Right here!
Life Lately - March
The Birds of 2022! // April
What I Read Last Quarter // January - March
Cats I Loved in November
Spring in Eden Place Woods
Mull of Galloway - Part 1

Adventures of the Hallows - My Photo Diary Blog!
I have taken daily photos since 2013 (2014 were weekly photos) and I share them each week in blog posts.
 Check out the past month's worth of posts below!
2023 Daily Photos // Days 85 - 91
2023 Daily Photos // Days 92 - 98
2023 Daily Photos // Days 99 - 105
2023 Daily Photos // Days 106 - 112

And below is April's daily photo overview in calendar form. Many days have more than one photo so make sure to visit the posts above to see all the photos!



---

Our daily photos are usually a pretty good representation of what goes on in our life throughout the month, but for the things they don't show see below...

Loving
Life everywhere! Green trees, buzzing bees and bright flowers.

Hating
That we forgot to get an April couples portrait, so technically our 'April' photo was taken on May 3rd!

Feeling
Stressed. Underappreciated. Useless. A burden. Not completely great.

Thinking
About the possibility of a honeymoon at some point.

Reading
Toby and the Wizards of Wildhaven by Sally Doherty 
The Battle for Roar by Jenny McLachlan 
Mary Poppins Opens The Door by P.L. Travers 
The Bookshop at the Back of Beyond by Amy Sparkes 
The Stickleback Catchers by Lisette Auton 

- 1,388 pages

Watching
The Railway Children Return
Murder Mystery
Murder Mystery 2
RPDR S15
Queer Eye S6
My Family S5-11
Wizards of Waverley Place S3-4

Doing More
I'd say complaining but I don't know if that is possible haha.

Doing Less
Blog work and photo editing - I'm so far behind! 

Stand Out Moments
- Craft for Cats Quilling
- Getting my Land of Oz tattoo
- Both our lawnmower and washing machine broke
- A catch up/walk in the woods with Laura
- Lots of mice family spottings
- Garden work
- Swimming at Cocklawburn
- New lens!

-----

This year I also started yet another new project, alongside my daily photos, 1 second of video each day. See below for our April video!




No comments:

Post a Comment