Friday 5 July 2024

Life Lately - June



To start, here are all the blog posts I've published in June over my 2 blogs -

Underland to Wonderland - Right here!

Adventures of the Hallows - My Photo Diary Blog!
I have taken daily photos since 2013 (2014 were weekly photos) and I share them each week in blog posts.
 Check out the past month's worth of posts below!


And below is June's daily photo overview in calendar form.
Many days have more than one photo so make sure to visit the posts above to see all the photos!

---
---

Our daily photos are usually a pretty good representation of what goes on in our life throughout the month, but for the things they don't show see below...

Loving
30 Days Wild!

Hating
Baker being so poorly.

Feeling
Ready for cooler weather!

Thinking
About the upcoming election...

Reading
Twister by Juliette Forrest
Icefire by Chris d'Lacey
Dracul by J.D Barker & Dacre Stoker
Storm by Sarah Driver

Watching
RPDR All Stars S9
Weirdsister College S1
The Exes S1-4
LOTR: The Fellowship of the Ring
LOTR: The Two Towers
LOTR: The Return of the King
The People We Hate at the Wedding
The Professor
Queenpins
50 First Dates
Duplex
Clueless
I Love You, Man
Norbit
Imagine That
Forces of Nature
Meet the Parents

Doing More
Spending time outside.

Doing Less
Reading :( 

Stand Out Moments
- Our camping trip (even though it got cut short)
- Seeing Baker step foot in Loch Ness
- Visiting Northumberland Zoo
- Going to Ad Gefin Museum
- SO many baby birds!
- A Woodpecker gracing our garden with its presence.
- Northumberlandia with Baker.
- My 8th year of 30 Days Wild in general.
- Moving Baker out of his bedroom now he cannot do the stairs.
- Adding a Black Tailed Godwit to my lifer list!

---

Alongside my daily photos, I also take 1 second (usually more haha) of video each day.
See below for this month's video!



No comments:

Post a Comment