Friday 5 May 2017

Disneyland Paris 2016 // Day 3, Part 3


Check out Part 1 and Part 2 of Day 3 in these links before reading on!

Phew, welcome the 3rd and final part of day 3 out of 5 from our winter 2016 DLP trip! As you might be able to tell, this was the day I took the most photos. Like hundreds. Over the 5 days, there were a thousand or so taken so just consider how long it takes to go through all those and even with splitting this day over 3 posts I still had to cut out a heck load of photos.
Anyway. Part 2 left off after our Grand Circle Tour on the Disneyland Railroad and when we arrived back at the Main Street Station we hopped on over to the other park. After having done the tour the previous day I was in information-spewing mode so was pointing out everything to (/annoying) Kerri and Kris while we walked to the Moteurs...Action! Stunt Show Spectacular!! Yay!!
I am a big fan of this show and obviously took way too many photos so have reigned it in as much as possible and only included a few...well 12...below :)


Upon leaving the stunt show, we popped over to Studio 1 for our pause gourmande. Well, Mam, Kerri and Kris did. I went to watch the band again and had a look in my fave shop for a certain pin that a lovely cast member helped locate for me. I then decided I wanted a cookie so grabbed one from The Hep Cat which was lush.
Time was ticking on and getting closer to our reservation for dinner (well an hour or two but I like to be prepared) so we just had a little wander around Toy Story Playland, a quick whizz on Slinky Dog Zig Zag Spin and a mini photoshoot on the Ratatouille-mobiles before splitting up and Mam and I headed for dinner at Bistrot Chez Rémy. I did a whole post dedicated to this experience because I had so many photos and so much to say about it, so if you'd like to know about that in more detail you can click here for that post! It's a good one if I do say so myself.
When we came out it was super dark. I've never been to Walt Disney Studios in the dark before so although it was closed and we should have been leaving quickly, we dawdled a bit for me to take some photos. These are the moments I wish I had a tripod with me, but imagine lugging a massive tripod around a Disney park all day? That wouldn't be so fun! Unlike this day - it was SO much fun. Stay tuned for day 4 & 5 in the coming weeks as well as posts from this week's mini adventure to the 25th-anniversary celebrations!!


Check out the rest of my DLP 2016 posts below!
Christmas Decor
Day 1, Part 1
Day 1, Part 2
What I Bought
Sequoia Lodge Hotel Review 
Day 2, Part 1
Day 2, Part 2
Bistrot Chez Rémy Review
Day 3, Part 1
Day 3, Part 2




10 comments:

  1. I've thoroughly been enjoying these posts Danielle, it's so cool to see just how much is put on at DLP and all of the different areas to explore. The stunt show looked brilliant, and I love the photo of Chris and Kerri on the motorcycle there too, as well as the one of your Mum! Also that final shot is stunning, the lighting and the angles just wrap it up beautifully. - Tasha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tasha! I love putting them together!! I still have 2 more days from this trip to share too.
      Aren't they cute?! haha
      Thanks so much :D I quite like that photo too.

      xo

      Delete
  2. It's such a beautiful place, I could look at your pictures from there all day long! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it? Ah you're too kind. Thank you so much!

      xo

      Delete
  3. I didn't realise just how much there is to see and do at DLP! The stunt show is something I'd really enjoy! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SO much. I'm just back from my shortest ever trip (2 days) and we struggled to get in as much as possible. I think you need at least 3 days to do absolutely everything once.
      I LOVE the stunt show. It is soooo good!!!

      xo

      Delete
  4. I am loving seeing all of these pictures - DLP has changed so much when I went (nearly 20 years ago...) Haha! x www.aimeeraindropwrites.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Completely!! 20 years since my 1st visit and this park didn't even exist then haha.

      xo

      Delete
  5. Your posts are amazing and just by seeing your pictures (which are from amazing quality) I get the lovely vibes you describe in your post. I really enjoy these posts, you are doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah you are far too sweet. Thank you so much!!

      xo

      Delete