Friday 19 May 2017

Disneyland Paris 2016 // Day 4, Part 1


We're getting there! The penultimate day of our trip, and our last day with Kerri and Kris! Mam and I had another fun something booked for early evening so we only had until about 4 in the parks this day. Thankfully we'd fitted in the majority of everything we'd hoped to do earlier in the week, which gave us time to have a relaxing stroll down Main Street during extra magical hours, taking photos of all the beautiful places that aren't so easy to photograph when more people are bustling about! Oh and I think we popped in a few boutiques for a nosey too.
It seems that after that my photos became rather sporadic and missed a couple chunks of what we got up to but as far as I remember / can tell we headed to my second favourite land in search of Adventure!


Pirates are something I have been fascinated in for many years. I can remember choosing a pirate book at a school book fair, moving on to being obsessed with the first Pirates of the Caribbean movie at the age of 13 when it was released and then of course, during my first adult trip to DLP in 2010, falling in love with what remains one of my all-time favourite rides ever, Pirates of the Caribbean at Disneyland Paris. I was so excited to get to share it with Kris and Kerri :)
Snaking around the caves and Skull Rock is always a relaxing break from pushing past the crowds of Main Street too and it made a change being with someone who takes just as many photos as me haha!
For some reason, I missed out a part between Kerri and Kris riding Indiana Jones and all of the Pirate adventures, but that'll be in part 2 now!


Check out the rest of my DLP 2016 posts below!
Christmas Decor
Day 1, Part 1
Day 1, Part 2
What I Bought
Sequoia Lodge Hotel Review 
Day 2, Part 1
Day 2, Part 2
Bistrot Chez Rémy Review
Day 3, Part 1
Day 3, Part 2 
Day 3, Part 3
Character Meet & Greets


8 comments:

  1. You take such amazing photos Danielle!! I love the Pirates ride too, it is a nice change of pace being able to relax on the boat! :) I also love seeing the Christmas decorations at Disney - such a nice, warm, cozy feeling!

    Kelly xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah you are kind! Thank you <3 I could do Pirates over and over haha, I can't wait to ride it again after it's refurb is done!!

      xo

      Delete
  2. Pirates is definitely one of my all time favourite rides too! I'm not a white-knuckle roller coaster kinda gal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So good isn't it?! Nah me either. The 'biggest' I've done is Crush, ToT and Big Thunder and the only one I'd re-do is Big Thunder! ha. I'd rather be on Peter Pan or Dumbo.

      xo

      Delete
  3. Your photos from DLP are just amazing Danielle, and each of these just gets better and better! I love this one in particular, especially with all of the Pirates decor and section of the park, I love it! - Tasha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah these ones are a little lack luster as it was quite an overcast day. Adventureland is one of my absolute faves!! Well, my 2nd fave seeing as there are only 4 lol.

      xo

      Delete
  4. Lovely photos - I loved Pirates of the Caribbean, the movie. x www.aimeeraindropwrites.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Oooh have you seen the new one??

      xo

      Delete