Tuesday 21 April 2020

Pages Per Day // March




Month 3 and we are doing pretty darn well at this if I do say so myself! Keeping track of pages really is motivation to read more without feeling as if you are forcing yourself.
My TBR for March totaled 928 pages over 3 books, where Mr H's total was 1,036 over 3 books. Check out below to see how we did and make sure to also have a look at our 'What We Read this Quarter' posts where we talk about books from our TBR we completed, DNFed or ones that we're last minute reads.
What Mrs Hallow Read This Quarter [January - March]
What Mr Hallow Read This Quarter [January - March]




Days 1 - 7 =  186
Days 8 - 14 = 146
Days 15 - 21 = 345
Days 22 - 28 = 425
Days 29 - 31  = 208

Monthly total = 1310 


As you can see from my overall monthly page total I exceeded my TBR page total by 382. I read all 3 of my TBR pile, one other physical book and listened to two audio books (of which I am not counting in page totals...obviously).
With Mr H being home more these days with the current situation going on in the world, we have a good routine of reading every morning and every evening at least. Sometimes even more during the day especially if it's nice weather and we are out in the garden. I do read alone most mornings but it really helps me to read more when he is here, otherwise I end up just wandering off and doing bits around the house or get distracted by the animals.
My main goal for April's reading is to really try my hardest and stay over 10 pages minimum per day. It's not like I don't have the time...




Days 1 - 7 =  158
Days 8 - 14 = 169
Days 15 - 21 = 395
Days 22 - 28 = 230
Days 29 - 31  = 368

Monthly total = 1320 

I think this is the first month I've ever read more than my TBR, i'm usually just scraping through getting my TBR read. As Mrs H mentioned above with the current situation with Covid-19 i'm currently at home and not working which is strange for me but defiantly welcomed. Not to mention the amount of extra reading i'm getting done!! check out that page total for me that is alot of pages! I cant wait to see how many I get through next month.







No comments:

Post a Comment