Friday 17 July 2020

Beamish Open Air Museum - 2019 Part 2


Before you continue, please pop over to the previous post - Beamish Open Air Museum - 2019 Part 1 - and get caught up there first!
Did you check it out? Okay, well as I mentioned in that post we love Beamish and in previous years I have shared photos from my visits there. However, this blog didn't exist for over 2 years and I missed posting about many trips over that time. Here in this post is the second half of my photos from our numerous Beamish visits in 2019.


Photos are so important and looking back at these reminds me of some lovely times we had in 2019. As you'll see from the above images, we went to Beamish Museum for multiple occasions from dog walks to an Althimers Memory Walk. Mr H and I got married on October 31st (Halloween) and we even spent the night before at one of the Beamish Halloween Evenings! Our last visit of the year was in December when the usual residents were joined by some Reindeer visitors, fake snow and holiday decorations.

Our plan for 2020 was to visit at least once a month. January and February were crazy months for our family and then the pandemic shut down the world in March, so that obviously didn't go to plan. I'm excited for the re-opening at the end of this month and hopefully we can at least try to visit every month for the rest of the year...that should provide plenty more photos to share haha!!
Until next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment