Friday 3 March 2023

Life Lately - February

 


To start, here are all the blog posts I've published in February over my 2 blogs -

Underland to Wonderland - Right here!
What We Ate This Veganuary // Week 4
Life Lately - January
Big Garden Birdwatch 2023
Cats I Loved in September
The Birds of 2022! // February
10 BIG Books I Want to Read in 2023
A Heartbreaking Walk at Primrose Nature Reserve

Adventures of the Hallows - My Photo Diary Blog!
I have taken daily photos since 2013 (2014 were weekly photos) and I share them each week in blog posts.
 Check out the past month's worth of posts below!
2023 Daily Photos // Days 22 - 28
2023 Daily Photos // Days 29 - 35
2023 Daily Photos // Days 36 - 42
2023 Daily Photos // Days 43 - 49

And below is February's daily photo overview in calendar form. Many days have more than one photo so make sure to visit the posts above to see all the photos!


---

Our daily photos are usually a pretty good representation of what goes on in our life throughout the month, but for the things they don't show see below...

Loving
Life returning! Crocuses, Daffodils and buds on the trees, oh my!

Hating
Litter-ers.

Feeling
Everything!
Before the 15th, the worst anxiety ever which is hard to imagine because I usually live in a high state of anxiety on and off. 
After the 15th a little less stressed but with a lingering worry while waiting for results.

Thinking
About Spring gardening plans.

Reading
Toby and the Silver Blood Witches by Sally Doherty 
The Wizard of Oz by L.Frank Baum 
A Warlock in Whitby Robin Jarvis 
A Guide to Wizards of the World Master Merlin 
The Wizards of Once - Twice Magic by Cressida Cowell 
Bedknobs and Broomsticks by Mary Norton

- 1441 pages

Watching
Black Panther: Wakanda Forever
Daddy Day Camp
The Dreamer of Oz
101 Dalmatians
Uncle Buck
The Reluctant Dragon
The Goldbergs S6-9
RPDR S15

Doing More
Trying to make time for things. Considering I don't work, I never seem to stop.
I have 12 animals to take care of, a house to keep clean and two volunteer jobs.
There are so many little things like sewing a pin banner, doing jigsaws and some lino printing,
that I've wanted to get done for ages and I've made time to do 'other things' this month.

Doing Less
Exercise. It's been only partly by choice but I have missed it and need to do more in March.

Stand Out Moments
- Walks with Baker
- Paddling at Whitburn
- My hospital appointment :(
- Lino printing with Dad
- Finishing three jigsaws
- Josh turned 32! (And got his hand tattoos!)


-----

This year I also started yet another new project, alongside my daily photos, 1 second of video each day. See below for our February video!

No comments:

Post a Comment