Monday 13 May 2024

A Year at WWT Washington // Spring Part 3


This is the final post in a mini-series of 3. Make sure to pop on over to A Year at WWT Washington // Spring - Part 1 and Part 2 to see a lot more of life at WWT during Spring 2023.

I'd love it if you also popped on over to the first post - A Year at WWT Washington to read more about my thoughts on WWT, a small background of our local centre and of course many more photos haha!!

Continue below for part 3 - heavy in imagery of baby birds and a general overload of cuteness. 


17th May 2023
























































7th June 2023

















































And that was Spring at Washington Wetlands through my lens! That isn't the end though because in a few weeks comes the start of Summer and so with that will be my Summer wetlands photos (though there will be a lot fewer as we don't really go anywhere while the schools are off so sadly didn't get to visit in August at all).
Until then, be nice to birds!

1 comment:

  1. So many gorgeous photos! I don't think I've ever seen a black swan cygnet before, but they're so lovely. Were the otters native / wild, or are they part of an exhibit there? I've never seen a wild one, but I've always wanted to.

    ReplyDelete