For
2026, I wanted to move away from my typical 'Life Lately' monthly
round-up posts. I started them in that style in May of 2020, and as I
want less and less of my private life to be online, it makes sense to
stray away from sharing personal details on my blog. That being the
case, these posts will be much shorter than usual, but hopefully,
throughout the year, I can think of more ways to share without it being
too invasive.
Here are the...
Blogs Posts I Published
February 2026 Overview
What I Read in February
The Stages of Sunset
Birds I Met in February
The Last of Winter at Washington Wetlands
Reccomendations
To Read - Animal Magic by Michael Morpurgo
To Watch - We Call It Imagineering
To Do - Appreciate the rain
Favourite Photo from Each Week
2026 Project 365 // Week 8
2026 Project 365 // Week 9
2026 Project 365 // Week 10
2026 Project 365 // Week 11
Quote of the Month
"We don't own the planet Earth, we belong to it.
And we must share it with our wildlife."
- Steve Irwin
Monthly Nature Video





No comments:
Post a Comment