Friday, 3 April 2026

The First Days of Spring



Spring has knocked Winter off it's thrown and I think I'm pretty much the only person sad about it. Winter has such a special magic about it - no matter the weather. It's a time to be slow and rest, to take stock of and appreciate the nature and wildlife that most people overlook, and revel in temperatures that will soon be missed when the heat of Summer is unbearable! 
I've yet again gone off on a tanget. This Spring Equinox Mr H was working and as I can't leave home alone these days our celebration was split over two days. These photos show the garden details and sunset of the first day of Spring, as well as a flying visit to Marsden the next again morning to say a proper hello to the season. 
I hope these next three months are kind to you.



---


No comments:

Post a Comment