
For 2026, I wanted to move away from my typical 'Life Lately' monthly round-up posts. I started them in that style in May of 2020, and as I want less and less of my private life to be online, it makes sense to stray away from sharing personal details on my blog. That being the case, these posts will be much shorter than usual, but hopefully, throughout the year, I can think of more ways to share without it being too invasive.
Here are the...
Blogs Posts I Published
Our Litha Celebrations
30 Day Wild 2026 // Week 4
June 2026 Overview
Birds I Met in June
What I Read in June
The Start of Summer at WWT Washington // Part 1
The Start of Summer at WWT Washington // Part 2
Recommendations
To Read - Tree Thing by Piers Torday
To Watch - /
To Do - Provide lots of fresh, clean water for wildlife
Favourite Photo from Each Week
Week 29

Daily Photo Blog Posts
2026 Project 365 // Week 25
2026 Project 365 // Week 26
2026 Project 365 // Week 27
2026 Project 365 // Week 28
2026 Project 365 // Week 29
Quote of the Month
"We are the generation that will determine the future of this planet. And we refuse to be the last." - Xiuhtezcatl Martinez
Monthly Nature Video
[Coming Soon]




No comments:
Post a Comment