Monday, 6 July 2026

June 2026 Overview


For 2026, I wanted to move away from my typical 'Life Lately' monthly round-up posts. I started them in that style in May of 2020, and as I want less and less of my private life to be online, it makes sense to stray away from sharing personal details on my blog. That being the case, these posts will be much shorter than usual, but hopefully, throughout the year, I can think of more ways to share without it being too invasive. 
Here are the...

Blogs Posts I Published
A May in the Life 
May 2026 Overview 
Birds I Met in May 
May at the Wetlands 
30 Day Wild 2026 // Week 1 
What I Read in May 
World Oceans Day 2026 
30 Day Wild 2026 // Week 2 
Insignificant Annoyances 
30 Day Wild 2026 // Week 3 
Summer Solstice Walk at Beamish Valley

Recommendations
To Read - Where the World Turns Wild by Nicola Penfold
To Watch - Hoppers
To Do - Plant lots of native wildflowers, plants and trees. 

Favourite Photo from Each Week

Week 21


Week 22


Week 23


Week 24



Daily Photo Blog Posts
2026 Project 365 // Week 21 
2026 Project 365 // Week 22 
2026 Project 365 // Week 23 
2026 Project 365 // Week 24

Quote of the Month
''We don't own the planet Earth, we belong to it. And we must share it with our Wildlife.'' - Steve Irwin

Monthly Nature Video



No comments:

Post a Comment