Monday 28 December 2020

Catch Up with the Pets! // Part 2

 



I almost forgot to post this so before the year ends I thought I'd better get it up. Check out the first of these posts here Catch Up with the Pets! // Part 1 to see lots more cuteness and hear all about what our babies got up to in May through September. This post continues on with the photos I've taken from October right up until now that were included in my daily photos, not from my phone otherwise we'd be here forever, and capture those treasured moments I will now be able to remember forever. 
Obviously, you'll see from the photo above that this post does include our full family so if you don't like reptiles this is your warning...however there is nothing to be scared of, they are the sweetest souls.



























That's it! I'm surprised there aren't more photos to be honest because I'm always snapping something cute or funny or interesting, however many are either on my phone or unedited still on memory cards haha. I hope you enjoyed seeing all those beautiful faces! Feel free to leave any links in the comments to photos of your fur/scale/etc babies.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment