Wednesday 24 February 2021

Snow Walks

 



Last week I shared some photos of the snow that I'd taken at home, in the garden and from our windows. You can check it out here.
Since the snow (thankfully) disappeared, it feels like a lifetime. Especially as while I type this it's 8am and 11°C! 

The photos in this post is a small compilation of more snow photos that were taken away from home in two different locations. The first set below are from my hometown, Berwick. Long story short the world went crazy before I was able to get registered at a doctors down where I currently live and so I had to drive up this day for an appointment. While there, I took the opportunity to go for a walk because there are way less people around and those who are out are more respectful than here. Here is some of the stunning wildlife and nature I was lucky enough to encounter along the way...
















These last photos were taken as the sun had returned and was starting to melt the snow. The building in which Mr H works is on a business park that overlooks the river and this riverside walk is literally right across a road, less than 50 foot from his work to all of this! I just sit reading in the car to wait on him finishing and as it seemed a lot quieter than usual on this day we decided to have a flying 5/10-minute visit to the river before driving home. 
Not included in the photos, we also spotted a beautiful little stoat who was very easy to spot in contrast to the white ground...but far too fast for me to catch on camera!

And that was the last of the snow!

Until next time...








No comments:

Post a Comment