Friday 12 February 2021

February TBR Lists

 



Oh look, it's almost two weeks into the month and I'm only just posting our TBR lists...that makes a change eh? Ha! 
It's not even a surprise at this point, especially when I could only manage to get two posts up in the whole of January. At least we are beating that this month so far! 
If you wonder what all our time is spent on you can check on my other two blogs - Underland to Wonderland and Adventures of the Hallows - and of course on top of that Mr H is always at work and I have a household with 10 animals to take care of...not as easy as it seems!
Anyway, this is about our February TBR lists, so here they are. 



Mr H TBR List
Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman [TBR Jar] - 435 pages
Infernal Devices by Philip Reeve - 435 pages

Page Total - 870 




Mrs H TBR List
The Ickabog by JK Rowling - 282 pages
The Ruby in the Smoke by Philip Pullman [TBR Jar] - 209 pages

Page Total - 491



Yep, only two each for this month. Considering the fact that I have more time to read than Mr H, he has actually completed 4 (nearly 5) good-sized books, whereas I've only just completed 4 including 2 audiobooks! Therefore I at least want to try and get myself caught up...if that's possible!


No comments:

Post a Comment