Wednesday 7 July 2021

Life Lately - June

 


Life lately updates for June, here we go!
[FYI, I am not moody in our monthly photo. The sun was in my eyes ha]

To start, here are all the blog posts I've published in June over my 3 blogs -


Pages of the Hallows - Our Couple's Book Blog!
June TBR Lists

Adventures of the Hallows - My Photo Diary Blog!
I have taken daily photos since 2013 (2014 were weekly photos) and I share them each week in blog posts. Check out the past month's worth of posts below!
2021 Project 365 // Days 148 - 154
2021 Project 365 // Days 155 - 161
2021 Project 365 // Days 162 - 168
2021 Project 365 // Days 169 - 175

And below is June's daily photo overview in calendar form. Many days have more than one photo so make sure to visit the posts above to see all the photos!


---

 Our daily photos are usually a pretty good representation of what goes on in our life throughout the month, but for the things they don't show see below...

Loving
Mr H having more days off at his new job, which in turn means more adventures. 
I have so many posts worth of adventures to publish in the coming weeks.

Hating
Flies! One of the only downsides to Summer is the bloody flies! They have the whole outside world to fly about in, but they want to be in my house, zooming around in circles. Urgh!

Feeling
Physically, in pain with my bad back and mentally a little down because of my back hindering me from doing anything. However, I've loved having 30 days wild and that, as well as the pets, has kept me busy.

Thinking
Nothing that I haven't already written about in previous months. 

Reading
The Golden Orchard by Flora Ahn [Audiobook]
The Mighty Odds by Amy Ignatow [Audiobook]
The Night Country by Melissa Albert
The House of One Hundred Clocks by A.M. Howell

Watching
Mulan 
RPDR Down Under S1
The Falcon and the Winter Soldier
Haunted S3
King of Queens S1 & S2
Lost S5
AGT S16
How I Met Your Mother S1
Luca
Queer Eye; We're in Japan
RPDR All Stars S6
The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert
The World's Most Amazing Vacation Rentals

Doing More
Well with June being 30 Days Wild I guess I got more wild?!
Obviously, we are pretty wild to begin with, but with the world being what it is these days we haven't gone on our usual explorations and adventures. I made an extra effort this month to try to go against my anxiety etc and leave the house more. Looking back at my daily photo calendar overview, it seems we had 4 days away from home - a record for the past 16 months!

Doing Less
Working out. I had a couple of bad weeks with my back so had to take some time off and I've really missed it. 

Stand Out Moments
- 30 Days Wild Overall
- Taking part in the 5k for Born Free
- Mr H starting his new job
- Dipping my toes in the sea at Berwick Little Beach
- Our first visit to Beamish in a year


This year I also started yet another new project, alongside my daily photos, 1 second of video each day. See below for our June's video!



No comments:

Post a Comment